What is Scalp Acupuncture?
Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture is a unique acupuncture system that utilizes special points on the head to treat various parts of the body. It is effective for a wide variety of conditions and diseases. The procedure is simple and usually painless. Even small children and infants will benefit from this type of treatment.
Dr. Jotika H. Truong specializes in a technique known as “Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture” which was developed by Professor Zhu Ming Qing, a world-renowned Acupuncturist. Dr. Truong’s patients have reported to experience instant results from his unique combination of administering manual/therapeutic exercises with the acupuncture session to treat all sports related injuries as well as conditions such as:
- Stroke, head traumas and neurological disorders
- Acute and chronic paralysis, motor or sensory impairments, muscle atrophy
- Pain due to musculoskeletal or neurological issues from organic and/or psychological origin
- Rare and difficult conditions: idiopathic or undiagnosed conditions or conditions that haven’t responded to other types of treatment
- Post-operative pain in lieu of opioids
- Preventive disease: to protect the body from further damage, boost the immune system and promote self-healing
- Cosmetic acupuncture